A New beginning at Dallas...

I'd like to begin this post with the funniest and the most different thing that happened ... guess what? Heard of a fortune cookie ... How does that work.. See it for yourself 



Amazing isn't it... Started feeling the difference at Dallas.

A super family to meet, a long awaited trip that was completed successfully and many mixed feelings for having taken a turn at the crucial juncture in my life, looking curiously to see how things would unwind as days progress, one of my uncle told me that United States is the Mecca of education ,I wish this would become a blessing for me to see what's next best in my life, thanks to my parents and the almighty for helping me grow gradually in my life and become what I'm today, I'm indebted to everything they've given and shared with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Experiments With Truth

Weekend at Barbeque nation , Banjara Hills

What to Achieve? Is it Excellence or Perfection?