A ride on the MATA (McKinney Avenue Transit Authority) Trolley and a great view from Chase Towers Sky Lobby - Dallas

This marked the last day of an intense work in last two months. I finally decided to complete two things that I wanted to do for a long time. Firstly, it was the Chase Sky Lobby I would stare at every evening after my work when I used to go on a walk. Secondly, it was the Free Ride Trolley. Trolley ride was very exciting and had a great time riding on it. These two things finally completed my stay at Dallas Downtown. Looking forward to more such stories in the coming weeks.


Dallas Downtown View from the Chase Sky Lobby

Chase Tower Dallas and the new KPMG office (with AT&T Performing Arts Center in the foreground)




Museum Tower Dallas - the most expensive residential tower in Dallas



View of The Cathedral Shrine of the Virgin of Guadalupe


View of other sky scrappers from the south side of Sky Lobby




View of the Moody Plaza  and Klyde Warren Park from North Side of Chase Sky Lobby






Evening view of Chase Tower Dallas



Pictures during my ride in MATA Trolley

The trolley spins on the platform at the end of each ride at the Mckinney Plaza


 The grand Car 369 "Matilda" that I got to travel in,



View of the downtown from the passengers seat in the trolley,

 Interiors of the trollley,


Tip collection box at the entrance (Masterwoman and Conductor in the background)


 Wheel used to maneuver the trolley






The MATA Barn




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend at Barbeque nation , Banjara Hills

My Experiments With Truth

A New beginning at Dallas...